Friday, November 27, 2009

Raw Food Diet

I decided to try a raw food diet for a week...and I'm making it official by putting it on my blog so that the 10 people who read it will hold me accountable! Obviously, I could never do a full on raw food diet for the rest of my life...mainly because I love to cook too much for that...but I thought I would try to starting on MONDAY as sort of a post-thanksgiving detox (sidenote: I had 5 thanksgivings this year...not ok!)

ALSO it's kind of a fun cooking experiment, right? I mean...it'll be less "cooking" and more "assembling"...but still...

That is all! Thanksgiving was delicious. Tomorrow is the Lebanese Thanksgiving, which will also be delicious. Then Sunday and THEN raw food heaven!

1 comment:

  1. you are precious. you better not try to use the vending machines at work. i am watching youuu.

    ReplyDelete