3 large chicken breasts
1 quart buttermilk
2 c. flour
1 tbsp. poultry seasoning
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1) Season chicken with salt and pepper. Marinate in butter milk for at least 4 hours.
2) Heat oil in cast iron over medium-high heat.
3) Pat chicken dry.
4) Drench in flour, egg, then flour/seasoning salt (add more salt & pepper if desired).
5) Fry in cast iron for 45 minutes, flipping every 15 to avoid burning.
6) Allow to sit for 10 minutes, then serve (with gravy is desired)
Whisk 1 tbsp. flour, 1 c. chicken stock, salt and pepper into leftover pan drippings and simmer. Adjust each ingredient until desired thickness is reached.