1 LARGE chicken breast, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
1 /2 package stuffing that took you 5 hours to make and DEFINITELY not the Wegman's brand Chicken flavored stuffing....(make sure you cool it first)
5 piece of bacon
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Stuff chicken with stuffing (about 1/2 c.)
3) Wrap bacon pieces around stuffed chicken breast, making sure that entire surface is covered.
4) Place in square baking dish sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
5) Bake for 30 minutes
6) Broil (or set oven to highest setting) for 5-10 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving
We found that this made 1 John sized serving, 1 Emily sized serving, and 1 left-over serving.