Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bugsy's, Lauriol, and Panisa

I have no clue why, but I have been eating out SO much lately!

8/18: Bugsy's with Regan!

111 King St.
Alexandria, VA 22314

http://www.bugsyspizza.com/

Ordered: BBQ Chicken Pizza and salad bar

Notes: Thin Crust does not mean cracker crust. It pretty much just means that it's not a deep dish pizza. Which is totally fine, because this was the best pizza crust that I have ever had (outside of my mom's and Alison's, of course!) The actual pizza itself was good...maybe too many onions? The salad bar was pretty basic, but the homemade ranch was ballin', and went so well with the BBQ Chicken Pizza.

Next Time: So interested in the midnight munchies buffet, as well as the salad and pizza lunch buffet they have! Definitely worth going back for the casual atmosphere and delicious pizza!


8/20: Lauriol with Ali and Stephanie!

1835 18th St. NW
Washington, DC 20009

www.lauriolplaza.com

Ordered: Pitcher Swirl Margs and Chicken/Steak Fajitas

Notes: The margs were fun, cheap (about 6 margs/pitcher, about $4/marg), and good. The fajitas were WAY good (came with rice and beans), and came with everything you'd want (except for cheese and sour cream). They also came with garlic butter...which I never really figured out how to work into the whole fajita wrap? Perhaps I was supposed to just pour it over the fajita itself? The salsa was WAY good, and the chips were good, but maybe not the best for dipping?

Next Time: Dessert!

8/21: Panisa with John, Katie, and Emi!

5747 Burke Centre Pkwy
Burke, VA 22015

www.panisathai.com

Ordered: Tofu Pad Thai

Notes: The tofu itself was awesome! Lightly fried, it was a nice textural contrast to the rest of the dish. I would ask for fewer onions and a little bit more spicy next time, but overall it was great!

Next Time: Yum Woon Sen...I LOVE it, and I always end up getting pad thai, and rightfully so, because I like to know where I can get good pad thai. Pad thai was a go, and so NEXT time I need to try to yum woon sen! And maybe dessert? And maybe thai iced coffee? Goodness, I just can't get enough Thai food!

No comments:

Post a Comment