Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Queso Dip

Who would have ever thought that Christie, Corey, and I would be sitting in the living room, WATCHING the Super Bowl?! Ok, sooo Corey and Christie are studying, and I'm blogging, but still! It's on! So, I decided to take advantage of this festive opportunity and make some dip for the game!















Ingredients:

3/4 block extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. flour
1/2 bottle beer (I used one called Old Peculiar...it's a dark, English-pub style beer)
3 chipotles, chopped, + their sauce
5 tsp. salsa
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Directions:

Saute garlic in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, and continually mix until homogeneous. Enjoy with tortilla chips and the rest of that beer!

GO SAINTS! (I guess...I'm not really too worried about it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment